It’s a big day for the Rivercliffe Museum of Mostly Natural Histories! The curator is ready and eager to lead new attendees on an exciting journey of education and discovery, but a powerful and unexpected visitor has arrived at the front gate with his own agenda… and a rather sizable army of goblins.
Episode 1 of DARK AGES features…
- Alan Moore as The Dark Lord and Edmund
- Joshua Sibley as Marwood and Goblins Chewins, Crookly and Claymore
- Brandon Kraemer as Nick, Dark Priest, and the Goblin General
- Brittany Michel as Josephine, Goblin Arghargh, Teacher and School Child B
- Dana Swanson as Malison, Goblins Brokit and Boogler, and School Child A
- Eli Banks as Abraxas, Goblin Soldier 1, Goblins Attaboy and Awflwafl, and the Narrator
- Liz Macke as the Tour Golem and Stage Producer Goblin
- Jeremy Seymour as Goblin Bumfinger
- Jalysa Leva as Goblin Soldier 2
- Megan Fausti as Assistant Goblin
- and Steven Mank as Goblin Gornukk
Sound design by Steven Mank
Original music by Christopher Taylor and Stephen Mank
“(Theme From) Dark Ages” written and performed by J. Christopher Arrison and produced by Brent Busby
Story elements by Christina Romo, Cody DeMatteis, Joshua Sibley, Liz Macke and Megan Fausti
Produced by Liz Macke
Written, created and directed by Brandon Kraemer
Subscribe to Dark Ages on iTunes, Google Play, or wherever you find your podcasts.
Follow us on Twitter at @DarkAgesShow for updates and behind the scene tidbits.
Find full episodes and more at darkagesshow.com.