Abraxas, the museum’s cantankerous security agent, is so lost in his own war stories that he has a hard time knowing which era he’s in. Good thing his least favorite holiday has arrived to yank him back to the present, right? He is several years late for an important appointment, after all… possibly that last one he’ll ever make.
Episode 5 of DARK AGES features…
- Eli Banks as Abraxas and the Narrator
- Joshua Sibley as Marwood and Human Actor
- Dana Swanson as Malison and Dragon Actor
- Brittany Michel as Josephine
- Brandon Kraemer as Nick and Security Camden
- Alan Moore as The Dark Lord and Edmund
- Laurie Catherine Winkel as Dee Dee
- Stephen Mank as Townsman and Driver
- Danita Mank as Townswoman
- Sterling Mank as Child Actor 1
- Rowan Mank as Child Actor 2
- and Liz Macke as the Tour Golem
Episode 5 was written by Christina Romo, with additional writing by Brandon Kraemer
Sound design by Stephen Mank
Original music by Christopher Taylor and Stephen Mank
“(Theme From) Dark Ages” written and performed by J. Christopher Arrison and produced by Brent Busby
Story elements by Alan Moore, Christina Romo, Denise Farley Gardner, Joshua Sibley and Liz Macke
Produced by Liz Macke
Series created and directed by Brandon Kraemer
Subscribe to Dark Ages on iTunes, Google Play, or wherever you find your podcasts.
Follow us on Twitter at @DarkAgesShow for updates and behind the scene tidbits.
Find full episodes and more at darkagesshow.com.