Josephine is perfectly content in the museum’s menagerie, hidden among its terrifying roster of ravenous, killer beasts…but when an old flame rides into town on a VERY loud horse with a monstrous discovery in tow, this aspiring beastmaster must choose between stepping into the light or sinking even deeper into the darkness.
Episode 4 of DARK AGES features…
- Brittany Michel as Josephine
- Dan Almassy as Talon Riptorn
- Stephen Mank as Goblin Orgluck and the Arfabarkus Wrex
- Dana Swanson as Malison and The Cultist
- Brandon Kraemer as Nick and Goblin Honka Honka
- Alan Moore as The Dark Lord and Edmund
- Joshua Sibley as Marwood and Goblin Barstucks
- Eli Banks as Abraxas and the Narrator
- and Liz Macke as the Tour Golem
Episode 4 was written by Megan Fausti, with additional writing by Liz Macke and Brandon Kraemer
Sound design by Stephen Mank
Original music by Christopher Taylor and Stephen Mank
“(Theme From) Dark Ages” written and performed by J. Christopher Arrison and produced by Brent Busby
Story elements by Christina Romo, Cody DeMatteis, Joshua Sibley, Liz Macke and Megan Fausti
Produced by Liz Macke
Series created and directed by Brandon Kraemer
Subscribe to Dark Ages on iTunes, Google Play, or wherever you find your podcasts.
Follow us on Twitter at @DarkAgesShow for updates and behind the scene tidbits.
Find full episodes and more at darkagesshow.com.