After a series of divisive escapades, the staff of the Rivercliffe Museum of Mostly Natural Histories has (finally) gathered together to (mostly) unite towards a common goal: pass the city’s annual thaumatic inspection! Everyone’s grown so much since last year… Surely they’ll pass with flying colors! Wait. Are those literal flying colors in the main hall? Why are the exhibits moving? Oh no.
Episode 8 of DARK AGES features…
- Denise Farley Gardner as Chantal Cleansworthy
- Alan Moore as the Dark Lord and Edmund
- Taylor Roy as Todd and the Mannequin
- Brandon Kraemer as Nick, Goblin General, and Goblin Honkahonka
- Brittany Michel as Josephine and Goblin Squelcholio
- Dana Swanson as Malison and Goblin Boogler
- Eli Banks as Abraxas, the Narrator, and Goblin Attaboy
- Joshua Sibley as Marwood and Goblin Crookley
- Liz Macke as the Tour Golem(s) and Judy
- Stephen Mank as Shawn and Bessie
Episode 8 was written and edited by Liz Macke, with additional writing by Brandon Kraemer
Sound design by Stephen Mank
Original music by Christopher Taylor and Stephen Mank
“(Theme From) Dark Ages” written and performed by J. Christopher Arrison and produced by Brent Busby
Story elements by Alan Moore, Christina Romo, Denise Farley Gardner, Joshua Sibley and Liz Macke
Produced by Liz Macke
Series created and directed by Brandon Kraemer
Subscribe to Dark Ages on Spotify, iTunes, Google Play, or wherever you find your podcasts.
Follow us on Twitter at @DarkAgesShow for updates and behind the scene tidbits.
Find full episodes and more at darkagesshow.com.