With the Tour Golem on lockdown and the mysteries piling up, the museum staff splits the party (oh, you fools) to seek answers before the other, heavily implied, world-ending boot drops. For their sake AND ours, let’s just hope it’s not already too late… Boy, that would be bad, wouldn’t it?
Episode 11 of DARK AGES features…
- Alan Moore as The Dark Lord and Edmund
- Brandon Kraemer as Nick, Security Camden, and Goblin General
- Brittany Michel as Josephine and Flay
- Dana Swanson as Malison and Drusila
- Eli Banks as Abraxas, the Narrator and Bellow
- Joshua Sibley as Marwood, Thunk, and Security Cameron
- Liz Macke as the Tour Golem
- Stephen Mank as Cyril, Sean, and the Night Janitor
- Taylor Roy as Todd
- Christina Romo as Stevie
- Denise Farley-Gardner as Chantal/Astrid
- Dan Almasy as Talon Ripton
- Sketch Macquinor as Mayor King
Episode 11 was written by Brandon Kraemer
Sound design by Stephen Mank
Original music by Stephen Mank and Christopher Taylor
“(Theme From) Dark Ages” written and performed by J. Christopher Arrison and produced by Brent Busby
Special thanks to Cody DeMatteis
Produced and edited by Liz Macke
Series created and directed by Brandon Kraemer
Subscribe to Dark Ages on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, or wherever you find your podcasts.
Follow us on Twitter at @DarkAgesShow for updates and behind the scene tidbits.
Find full episodes and more at darkagesshow.com.